TYRANT DESIGNS HALO Handstop Black
An M-LOK Handstop That’ll Mount Directly to Your Handguard
Built with a similar design as the company’s HALO MiniVert foregrip, the Tyrant Designs HALO Handstop provides a short, compact addition for your handguard that serves several useful purposes. First, a handstop keeps your support hand away from hot muzzle devices and short barrels. Second, handstops can also be used as barricade-support devices. Best of all, this handstop is durable, lightweight and versatile, thanks to its dual mounting systems.
Each HALO Handstop is machined from aluminum and features a skeletonized design that reduces weight while also enhancing the strength and durability of the unit. The edges of the aluminum grip are chamfered to provide a smooth, comfortable feel, and the integrated knurl ensures a solid gripping point.
The Tyrant Designs HALO Handstop measures 1.5 inches long, .65-inch wide and weighs just under an ounce. The grip can be added to both M-LOK and KeyMod handguards without issue, and fasteners for both attachment systems are included, as well as two L-keys for installation.
- Durable (all aluminum, skeletonized AR handstop)
- Use as Keymod handstop and MLOK handstop (direct interchangeable)
- Comfortable (chamfered edges for a smooth feel)
- Use as an AR barricade stop
- Chamfered holes to allow finger placement inside
- Machined knurl for supreme grip
- Extremely lightweight
- Beadblasted and Type III Hardcoat
- CNC engraved Logo
- Install kit included
Weight- 0.9 oz
M-Lok and/or Keymod fasteners