Brigand Arms 9″ AR-15 Carbon Black Edge Handguard
The Carbon Black rail matches Brigand Arms’ existing high standard for handguard strength and heat rejection, and is capped with hard anodized aluminum rings for optimal impact resistance. It mounts on their standard ultralight barrel nut, and includes multiple M-LOK mounting slots, to accommodate any accessory. These carbon fiber parts are conditioned for stability even during barrel heat cycling, so front iron-sights and other aiming accessories remain accurate during any rate of fire. The 12″ EDGE model weighs only 6.6 oz (INCLUDING barrel nut weight). These handguards are the second lightest rails on the market – second only to Brigand’s original open-structure rails!
- ID = 1.75 in. | OD = 2.00 in.
- Tube: Patented T700 carbon fiber OACS
- Caps: Aluminum 6061 Hard Anodized
- Barrel nut (included): Aluminum 7075 Hard Anodized
- BARREL NUT: Free-float barrel nut system (externally threaded alloy aluminum barrel nut and a steel jam nut).
- THREADS: Standard Yankee Hill thread count.
- TORQUE: 35-40 ft-lbs recommended (as with any standard aluminum barrel nut). A small spot of Moly Lube is also recommended, but not required.
- LENGTHS: Measured from tip of end cap to end of jam nut (i.e. fully-installed length).
**PICATINNY RAIL SECTION NOT INCLUDED**