We focus our efforts to provide quality products to our customers but in the rare case a return is necessary, please review our return policy terms and conditions below prior to submitting a return claim.
1. In order to ensure a quick return process, we ask that you first obtain a Return Material Authorization number (RMA) from us by filling in all applicable fields in the form below.
2. Customers seeking a full refund on their returned item must ship the item back to Core Elite Operations within 30 days of the item’s delivery date.
3. Items returned with an RMA should either be Defective or in New, unused condition. In either case, the original manufacturer’s packaging materials must be present.
4. Items meeting the “New” criteria will be eligible for a full refund or store credit, which ever you prefer.
5. Defective items are eligible for an exchange or store credit, which ever you prefer.
6. Items will be considered used if:
1. The firearm, optic, sight, or accessory has been fired/used, mounted on a gun, rail system, or other device.
2. The product/item has been installed in a mount, scope rings, rail system, or other device.
3. Any physical blemishes or damage has occurred, such as scratching or scuffing of the product/item.
4. Damaged manufacturer’s packaging materials not eligible for resale.
7. Items considered “Used” are not eligible for return. Customer is responsible for all shipping costs associated with receiving the item/product back from Core Elite Operations.
8. All custom firearms sales are final. Store credit will only be issued on a case by case basis. If any physical blemishes or damage has occurred such as scratching or scuffing of the product, we will not accept the firearm nor issue store credit.
To begin the return process please complete the form below. If you have any questions, please contact customer service at (813) 699-0341 Monday through Friday between the hours of 10:30am to 5pm Eastern Standard Time.